Contact me at:

817-676-4423

Little Boys Part 1

I find that I have a hard time deciding on the pictures I want to use from my shoots. I love the really pretty ones, but the ones with character are always my favorite. It's kind of a bonus with kids, because most of the time, every shot has some bit of 'character' in it! Note to parents: don't worry about what a photographer thinks about your child who won't smile, or only smiles big, crazy-looking fake smiles, or who runs off the side of every shot in a blur. The reason I say that is twofold. One, if it bothers your photographer, they are in the wrong business. Two, you will love those shots one day. So, relax and enjoy your shoot, the way the Mom did in this one. She's a friend of mine, so that helped, but I swear I would have taken even more pictures if I hadn't been laughing so much.