Contact me at:

817-676-4423

Class of 2012



I suppose since this class has already graduated and are safely past their first round of college finals, I'm safe to post their pictures.  

I love laughter pictures.  I've probably said that a dozen times on this blog.


Boots and laughter - it doesn't get any better. 




Their parents wanted a picture of them together - they balked.  This was the compromise.  I love it.

I know this isn't a 'senior pic' but it was one that happened during his shoot and it's one of my favorite shots of all time.  I hope I have a picture like this someday.  That's not a bragging comment - that's a compliment to this wonderful family.



I love how Cookie is looking at him with such adoration.


Ok, this definitely isn't a senior shot.  But it's one that needed posting.  The idea was to get Cookie to 'drive' by putting peanut butter on the steering wheel.  Cookie was too smart. 


 
This was shot in the Stockyards.  It was a fun location.