Contact me at:

817-676-4423

Grasping at the Shadow



Why on EARTH did I pick that title??? Do you remember the Aesop fable called The Dog and the Shadow? If you don't, you can check it out here (it's short). Anyway, my most recent senior client brought her dog, Shadow, to our shoot. He was

1.) extremely beautiful
2.) quite camera shy
3.) sweetly protective of his owner, and
4.) constantly sticking his nose, tail, or entire body between my camera and my client

The moral of Aesop's story is this, “BEWARE LEST YOU LOSE THE SUBSTANCE BY GRASPING AT THE SHADOW.”

Made me laugh and seemed appropriate considering 50% of our shots had a dog tongue, ear, nose, tail, or leg in it. I love to laugh, therefore I loved this shoot. And I'm totally in love with Shadow.

Here are a few of the beautiful shots:




















































































..and here are a few of us grasping at the Shadow: