Contact me at:

817-676-4423

New Fun Projects

I've had such good fortune to be shooting folks who don't mind getting dirty, wet, and maybe even riddled with chiggers. Here are some fun things I've been working on lately.



This is a fun attempt at a 'tough smirk' picture for my son's baseball team.



I had the chance to work with a dog for the first time. Meet Beans.



It was already almost raining, so we had a great, dramatic sky. Then I added MORE drama! And a little grunge.



This is one of my favorites. Love the dog, bandanna, boots, road. Happy place!











































Are you seeing a pattern here? I love boots. And grungy effects. Thus, Dori's grungy boot phase.



What do you do when you are in the middle of a shoot and the rain starts? We tried the 'make lemonade' theory.



This was a personal favor from my last client. She got down in the dirt to give me this shot. Thanks!