Contact me at:

817-676-4423

Ross Wedding October 2011

What I love about a blog is that you can be more abstract with the content. Instead of putting the posed wedding pictures - you can choose the ones that you really, really love. And talk about them. This was one of those weddings. They were super cool. They gave me all the creative license I wanted and were so laid back, I almost felt like a guest. I became Facebook friends with this bride and I love to see her statuses - she's still definitely in a honeymoon phase. So awesome. So, here are my favorites from their wedding.
The flower girl - while everyone else was getting ready, she already was, so I got to take some really pretty pictures of her.  Which wasn't hard - she's seriously cute, no?

I don't know why I love this shot.  Maybe I should post one of the back of the bride's dress.  It was a LOT of tying for this bridesmaid.  Like a giant's shoe.  If a shoe were a beautiful wedding dress.

What?  You knew it was coming.  The shoe shot.  Some people don't understand the Converse wedding shoe phenomenon.  I hope it lasts.  So does my camera, Baxter.

One of my favorite wedding shots ever.  It just makes me happy. 

Seeee?  Creative license!  This was taken from the inside of the lobby.  I don't know whether they knew I was shooting. 

I love ring bearers.  I mean, what's not to love about the a little guy in a tux? 

Audience participation makes good shots, IMO.

I LOVE when the bride claps.  It seems to be so involuntary - so 'in the moment.'  It makes me feel so, so happy.

Thank you, thank you to all new husbands who make a moment like this.  Baxter thanks you.  I thank you.  Readers of this blog thank you. 

They are whispering behind her bouquet.  Heart.